Ooma Wi-Fi is an enterprise grade Wi-Fi solution built for small business. The combined hardware (access points) and software networking solution brings the power and sophistication of enterprise Wi-Fi networking to SMBs in an affordable and turnkey solution that doesn’t require any effort or expertise from the business owner. As with anything Ooma, the devices are pre-configured. You can simply plug the hardware into your Internet connection and watch it work.
Once you have installed the hardware, Ooma will take care of monitoring your Wi-Fi network for problems. Since Wi-Fi network management is performed by Ooma, a quick call to customer support will let you customize your settings.
The following articles will help you learn more about Managed Wi-Fi Service and its hardware components:
Setting Up Your Wi-Fi Network
- Types of networks on Ooma Wi-Fi
- What is a mesh network?
- What is the difference between the 2.4 GHz network and the 5 GHz network?
- What is the difference between managed Wi-Fi and an off the shelf router?
- Why is my access point labeled with branding that’s not Ooma?
- Will the access point work out of the box if my company has a firewall?