Every Ooma Office user extension has a private voicemail account that is secured with an individual PIN. Voicemail is automatically set up when the user’s extension is created, and can be configured by the user with a phone or through the End User Portal.
Users can enjoy plenty of flexibility when it comes to voicemail access. They can listen to messages using their office phone or personal phone, or through the End User Portal. Audio files of new voicemail messages can also be sent to users via email. A user can have up to 400 new and saved voicemail messages.
In the event that the account administrator needs to step in, voicemail options for all user extensions can be managed via Ooma Office Manager. An administrator cannot listen to a user’s voicemail messages.
Choose a topic from the list below to learn more about voicemail:
- How to enable or disable a user’s voicemail
- How to reset a user’s voicemail PIN
- How to enable or disable a user’s emailed voicemail notifications
- How to set up your voicemail
- How to listen to voicemail
- Visual voicemail notifications
- Navigation guide for Ooma Office voicemail
- How to record a new voicemail greeting or name
- How to manage your voicemail messages
- How to delete a voicemail
- How to access voicemail preferences
- How to change your voicemail PIN