Ooma Business Texting Overview
Ooma Business Texting lets you use the Ooma Office mobile app, Ooma Office Manager End User Portal, or the Ooma Office desktop application to send and receive text and picture messages from your Ooma Office phone number.
- Texting with the mobile app and Ooma Office Manager is included for all Ooma Office customers on the $19.95 service tier. You can text with any iOS or Android device that can run the Ooma Office app, or from any desktop computer as long as the web browser is logged in to Ooma Office Manager.
- Texting with the desktop application is available for Ooma Office Pro subscribers.
The Business Texting experience on your cell phone is similar to texting with your phone’s native app, except that Ooma Business Texting uses data to send and receive text messages so these messages don’t count against your monthly limits. If you’re using the desktop application or Ooma Office Manager, Business Texting is like chatting on social media. You can send messages to any phone number in the United States or Canada that is capable of texting.
Choose a topic from the list below to learn more about Ooma Business Texting:
- How to turn Ooma Business Messaging on for your account
- How to send a message with Ooma Business Texting
- How to tell if you have received an Ooma Business Texting message