Ooma Business Texting Overview [Pro]
Ooma Business Texting lets you use the Ooma Office mobile app or the Ooma Office desktop application to send and receive text and picture messages from your Ooma Office phone number.
You can text with the mobile app, Ooma Office End User Portal, and the desktop app.
Before you get started with Ooma Business Texting, your business must be registered with The Campaign Registry (TCR), a reputation authority for business messaging that was created to reduce sources of spam. Registering with TCR legitimizes your business as a credible source of communication and prevents your messages from being blacklisted by new industry regulations.
Once Business Texting is enabled, you’ll find that it’s simple to use. If you’re using the mobile app, it’s just like any other texting platform. If you’re using the desktop application, Business Texting is like chatting on social media. You can send messages to any phone number in the United States or Canada that is capable of texting.
Ooma Business Texting unlocks the following features:
- SMS and MMS messaging
- Shared message boxes
- Receiving messages from short codes
- Message analytics
- Messaging Templates
- Digital call deflection
- One to many messaging
Choose a topic from the list below to learn more about Ooma Business Texting:
- How to turn Ooma Business Messaging on for your account
- How to register your Ooma Business Texting campaign with TCR
- How to manage Ooma Business Messaging for a Ring Group
- How to send a message with Ooma Business Texting
- How to tell if you have received an Ooma Business Texting message