How to start and stop sharing your screen during an Ooma Meeting
As you participate in an Ooma Meeting, you may want to share your screen to help other participants see what you’re seeing. You can get started by following these instructions:
- From the Ooma Meetings interface, click the button.
- On the Share your screen menu that pops up, choose one of the following options:
- Your Entire Screen will show everything on your monitor to the other meeting participants. If you have multiple monitors, you can choose which monitor you show.
- Application Window lets you choose a single application to show to meeting participants.
- Browser Tab lets you choose a single tab in your supported web browser to show to meeting participants.
- Select the monitor, window, or tab that you’d like to share and then click Share.
To stop sharing your screen, click the button. Alternatively, click the Stop Sharing button in the popup that appears in the screen element you are actively sharing.
If screen sharing is not working properly, you may need to update your permissions. You can find more information by clicking the article that covers the way you are accessing Ooma Meetings: Desktop application or meetings.ooma.com.