End User Portal Overview
Once a new user extension has been created, that user will have access to a number of powerful Ooma Office features. Many of these can be managed from the user’s own login to the Ooma End User Portal.
The Ooma End User Portal allows users to listen to voicemail, check call logs and fax logs, and update the preferences for their Ooma Office extension, all from within a web browser. Users can send faxes and phone calls directly from the portal to increase productivity.
Choose a topic from the list below to learn more about the End User Portal:
- How to add a new user extension
- How to reset a user’s End User Portal password
- How to enable Virtual Fax for a user
- How to remove a user extension
Using the End User Portal
- How to log in to and out of the End User Portal
- How to make a call with the End User Portal
- How to manage voicemail messages
- How to send and receive text messages
- How to send a Virtual Fax