If you believe there is an error on your bill or have a question about your service, please call Ooma customer support.

If you are not satisfied with the response from Ooma, you have the option to submit a complaint to your state’s Public Utilities Commission (PUC) by visiting their website by calling the Consumer Affairs Branch (CAB) of your respective PUC.

To avoid having service turned off while you wait for the outcome of a complaint to the CPUC specifically regarding the accuracy of your bill, please contact CAB for assistance. If your case meets the eligibility criteria, CAB will provide you with instructions on how to proceed.