Ooma Office extension for Google Chrome overview
Ooma Office users can maximize their productivity with Ooma Office for Google Chrome, a Google Chrome extension. Installing this extension enables easy access to many core Ooma Office features without leaving the active webpage. Whether you are using the web for research, information gathering, or sales prospecting, you’re sure to find it handy to have Ooma Office functionality right at your fingertips.
If you’re ready to try it for yourself, download the extension and install it to get started. Log in to your Ooma Office extension and you’re ready to go.
From there, all you have to do is select the Ooma widget on the edge of your browser window for inline access to the following functionality:
- Use the + button to use the Click to Call interface to make calls with your Ooma phone
- Access all directories, including the Company Directory, the company’s Shared Speed Dial, and your Personal Directory
- Listen to and manage your voicemail messages
- Check your Fax Logs
- Check your Call Logs and return call
- Send and receive text messages, including picture messages
- Create personal contacts
- Check your audio conference details
- Update your user preferences and profile settings
Note While the Google Chrome extension can be used to initiate calls, it cannot receive calls because it is not treated as a user device.