Message Analytics overview (Pro)
Message Analytics let account admins visualize messaging trends, which can be helpful in gauging productivity and in guiding decisions about staffing needs.
Message Analytics with Ooma Office allows the administrator to visualize messaging metrics for their Ooma Office account. All graphs are displayed using the account’s time zone, which you can check by following the instructions in this article.
The following messaging metrics are currently available:
- Message volume trends – A daily summary of messaging activity. Trends are highlighted for incoming, outgoing, and internal messages.
- Message metrics by hour of the day – An average of all messaging metrics or of the messaging type you choose, broken down by three-hour intervals throughout the day. All days of the week are included in this average.
- Message metrics by day of the week – An average of all messaging metrics or of the messaging type you choose, broken down by day of the week. All hours of the day are included in this average.
- Message distribution – A heatmap of all messaging metrics or of the messaging type you choose, broken down into daily three-hour intervals across each day of the week. Time blocks with higher message counts are given a darker shading than time blocks with lower call counts. This is a combination of message metrics by day of the week and message metrics by hour of the day.
Note that this information is aggregated at the account level. At this time, account admins cannot drill down by individual user accounts or filter results by location.
- Toggle which analytic information you’re visualizing
- Use the Copy Link button to bookmark a link that will bring you directly back to the report you are viewing.
- Filter the view of certain reports view by message type (incoming, outgoing, internal).
- Filter your view by time range, like today, this week, or this month.
- Use the ACTIONS menu to download the Fax Analytics graph of your choice as a CSV or a chart.