How to update Intercom and paging preferences for an IP phone
You can update the preferences for Intercom and paging on a specific IP phone by following these instructions:
- Log in to office.ooma.com as an administrator and navigate to the Settings page.
- Locate the IP phone whose preferences you would like to update and click the corresponding line.
- Choose from the following options:
- Allow Intercom and Paging calls to this phone will enable or disable both types of calls. You cannot choose to have one enabled and the other disabled.
- For Intercom calls allows you to choose whether your microphone will be muted or unmuted when an Intercom call comes in.
- Allow Intercom and Paging calls to interrupt an active call (Intercom/Paging Barge) allows you to enable or disable these calls from overriding an active call. If Intercom and Paging Barge is turned off, then Intercom and paging calls will go through as a call waiting signal.
- Save your changes.