How to turn call forwarding on or off for a user
When call forwarding is turned on for a user’s extension, all incoming calls will be forwarded to the forwarding number. None of the user’s devices will ring until call forwarding is disabled.
You can turn call forwarding on or off for a user’s extension by following these instructions:
- Log in to office.ooma.com as an administrator and navigate to the Settings page.
- Locate the user that you wish to manage and click the corresponding line.
- Click the Call Forwarding tab.
- Choose a call forwarding mode:
- Disabled to turn call forwarding off
- Enabled when devices offline to forward calls only when a user’s devices are offline
- Enabled to forward all calls
- Fill in the requested information if you are turning call forwarding on.
- Click Save.