How to transfer a call with the mobile app
You can use the Ooma Office Mobile app to transfer calls to another extension or to either your voicemail or another extension’s voicemail by following these instructions:
- Press the Transfer icon on the active call screen.
- Choose the destination that will receive the call.
- If you are transferring the call to another extension or to another user’s voicemail, choose the extension that will receive the call.
- Select Confirm.
If you would like to take advantage of the Call Park or Call Flip feature, you can do so by following these instructions:
- Press the Call Actions icon on the active call screen.
- Choose either Park Call or Flip Call.
- If you’ve chosen to flip the call, your other devices will begin to ring. If you’ve chosen to park the call, enter the parking spot number and disconnect the call.