How to review Virtual Fax logs
You can review a record of your Virtual Faxes in the End User Portal. Follow these instructions to get started:
- Log in to the End User Portal at office.ooma.com/user and navigate to the Dashboard page.
- A list of the most recent fax activity will be visible in the Recent Fax Logs section. Click View More Fax Logs for a more detailed breakdown. You can also view individual faxes.
- Fax activity can be filtered in the following ways:
- Search for specific faxes.
- Click the View menu, where you can choose whether to view incoming or outgoing faxes.
- Click the Download to Computer button to export your fax logs. They will be saved to your computer as a CSV file, which can be opened in Microsoft Excel and other spreadsheet programs.
- Search faxes within a date range you specify.
- Each fax will have a status associated wtih it:
- Success: Outgoing fax was sent successfully.
- Pending: Outgoing fax is queued or in the process of being sent.
- Failed: Outgoing fax could not be sent. Confirm the phone number and retry.
- Received: Incoming fax has been received.