How to review the company's call logs
As the account administrator, you can review a record of all your company’s calls. Follow these instructions to visit the call logs interface:
- Log in to office.ooma.com as an administrator and navigate to the Dashboard page.
- A list of the most recent calling activity will be visible in the Recent Call Logs section. Click View More Call Logs for a more detailed breakdown.
- You can perform the following actions from the Call Logs interface:
- Click the View menu, where you can choose whether to view all calls or to filter to only incoming or internal calls.
- Click the remote party’s phone number to return the call using the Click to Call feature.
- Click the Download to Computer button to export your call logs. The company’s call logs will be saved to your computer as a CSV file (which can be opened in Microsoft Excel and other spreadsheet programs).
If you have enabled Call Recording for one or more extensions, you can also use the call logs interface to listen to recorded calls.
- Click to replay a recorded call. This option will be grayed out if the call was not recorded.
- Click to download a recorded call. This option will be grayed out if the call was not recorded.