How to reset a user's password
You can reset or manually update a user’s password by following these instructions:
- Log in to office.ooma.com as an administrator and navigate to the Settings page.
- Locate the user whose password will be updated and click the corresponding line.
- Under the Basic tab, choose whether to reset or manually override the password:
- Reset will update the user’s password with a system-generated password.
- Manual override will update the user’s password with a new password that you choose.
- Click Save.
The user will receive an email with the new password information.