How to forward calls when devices are offline
You can still receive calls when your Ooma Office devices are offline. Follow these instructions to get started:
- Log in to the End User Portal and navigate to the Call Handling page.
- Enable the When all devices are offline, send calls to Forwarding number option.
- A popup window will appear. Fill in or confirm your forwarding number.
- Choose whether you want to show the original caller’s number or your Ooma Office phone number.
- Check the Require key press on answer option if you want to be prompted to press 1 to answer a forwarded call. Turning this option on prevents your calls from being sent to your cell phone’s voicemail if you don’t answer, if your cell is turned off, or if you do not have a signal.
- Save your changes to close the popup window.
- Save your settings.