How to check call logs in the End User Portal
To view your call logs, log in to the End User Portal and navigate to the Dashboard. There, you will see an overview of your extension’s most recent calls. Alternatively, use the Ooma Desktop Application.
If you’d like a more in-depth breakdown of your call logs, navigate to the Call Logs section.
You can perform the following actions from the Call Logs interface:
- Search for names and phone numbers to see a list of matches.
- View the total number of returned results at the top of the page.
- Use the View menu to choose whether to view all calls or to filter for one or more of the following call types: incoming, outgoing, or missed.
- Select the remote party’s phone number to return the call using the Click to Call feature.
- Use the Actions menu to download a record of your call logs as a CSV file (which can be opened in Microsoft Excel and other spreadsheet programs).
If your account administrator has enabled call recording on your extension, you will also be able to listen to and download recorded calls.
- Click to replay a recorded call. This option will be grayed out if the call was not recorded.
- Click to download a recorded call. This option will be grayed out if the call was not recorded.