How to change an audio file for Music on Hold or Transfer Music
You can update the audio file for your hold music or transfer music by following these instructions to delete the existing file and upload a new one:
- Log in to office.ooma.com as an administrator and navigate to the Settings page.
- Click System, then navigate to the Music tab.
- Choose Play Audio File from the dropdown menu that corresponds to the feature whose music you wish to update.
- A pop-up window will appear. Click Choose File and then navigate to the audio file that you’d like. Make sure that your file is formatted as a .wav or a .mp3, and that it is 5 Mb or less.
- Check the box beside the disclaimer once you’re sure that you have the rights to use the audio file you are uploading.
- Click Save to save the audio file to the system.
- Click Save when you are done.