How can I update my account preferences with the mobile app?
You can update the following account preferences directly from your Ooma Office Mobile app:
- Email: Click More, then go to Profile to change the email address associated with your Ooma Office account.
- Password: Click More, then go to Change Password to change the password associated with your Ooma Office account.
- Calling Mode: Click more, then go to Preferences. Click Calling Mode to change between VoIP and Cellular calling modes.
- Voicemail: Click More, then go to Preferences. Click Voicemail to change the amount of time your phone rings before calls roll to voicemail and to turn email forwarding on and off.
- Outgoing caller-ID: Click More, then go to Preferences. Click Outgoing Caller-ID to select the caller number that will be used for your outbound calls.
- Notifications: Click More, then go to Preferences. Click Notifications to choose the push notifications you would like to receive on your cell phone.
- Call forward: Click More, then go to Preferences. Clck Call Forward to update your call forwarding settings.