The Ooma Connect Base Station is the heart of your Ooma Office setup, providing gigabit routing functionality, and remote management. It is compatible with analog phones, Ooma-branded IP phones, and Ooma DECT devices.
Since it can interface with a hardwired Internet connection from your existing service provider, the 4.5G Internet connection available from the Connect 460 Adapter, or both, the Connect Base Station is a flexible addition to your Ooma setup.
The Ooma Connect Base Station is sold as part of the Ooma Connect 460 Bundle, available in the Ooma Office store.
The following articles and videos will help you learn more about the Ooma Connect Base Station:
Base Station Articles
Network Setup Articles
- Setting up Ooma Connect as a primary Internet connection
- Setting up Ooma Connect as a backup Internet connection
- Do I need to buy a new Wi-Fi router to use with Ooma Connect?
- Wi-Fi router recommendations
- Setting up Ooma Connect when your existing connection is not where you will place your LTE antenna