You will find the following items included with the Ooma Siren:
- Ooma Siren
- Quick Start Guide
The first time you set up the Ooma Siren, you will need to pair it with your Telo Base Station. You can pair the sensor by following these instructions:
- Plug the sensor into a power outlet that is within 200 feet of the Telo Base Station.
- Open the Ooma Home Security app and press the “Add a new sensor” button.
- Select Ooma Siren as the type of sensor you would like to pair. If your account is not already subscribed to the Secure Plan, you will be prompted to upgrade.
- Press and hold the pairing button on the Siren for five seconds. The Siren’s status light will blink red.
- The Telo Base Station and the Siren will sync with one another.
Keep in mind that the Siren is not weatherproof, so it should be installed indoors in a dry location.