Garage Door Sensor troubleshooting
If your Garage Door Sensor is not connected, try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Check if the placement of your sensor is good. Your sensor must be within 200 feet of your Telo Base Station to maintain a good connection. Avoid mounting your sensor near metal objects, which can obstruct the signal between the sensor and your Telo Base Station.
- Check whether your battery is still good:
- Press and hold the pairing button for five seconds. If the Garage Door Sensor flashes a red LED, which indicates that it can’t enter pairing mode, your batteries should be replaced. Otherwise, remove and re-insert the batteries to exit pairing mode.
- If you had to replace your batteries, tap the pairing button to page your Telo Base Station. This should cause your sensor to reconnect.
- If the above steps did not resolve the problem, try re-pairing your sensor by pressing “+ Add Sensor” on the Ooma Smart Security mobile app dashboard and choosing the type of sensor you want to re-pair. Follow the on-screen instructions.
- If the above steps did not solve your issue, contact our Customer Care team.