Most users can register in just a few minutes. Please evaluate the use cases below to determine whether your business texting usage falls under one of the following categories:

  • Internal Communications: Internal messages that constitute communication between your employees.
  • Account Notifications: Standard notifications for your account holders that are related to or about their accounts.
  • Customer Care: Notifications about customer care interactions that include, but are not limited to, communications about account management and customer support.
  • Delivery Notifications: Notifications about the status of a product delivery or updates about the status of a service.
  • Marketing: Any communication that includes marketing and/or promotional content for your company.
  • Other User Cases: Any communication that falls under one of the other acceptable use cases outlined by the TCR.

If your messaging falls under the categorizations above, all you need to register your company is the following information:

  • Your company’s name
  • Your contact information
  • Your EIN/TIN Industry Segment, if applicable (see notes below)

    NOTE: Your EIN/TIN is a taxpayer identification number issued by the IRS when you registered your business. It is used to identify your business for tax purposes. You can find this number on business documents like tax returns, business loan applications, your business’s credit report, or your payroll paperwork. You can also contact the IRS to ask them to look up your federal tax ID number.

    NOTE: A sole proprietorship without employees does not require an EIN/TIN. In this case, your tax documents might be filed with your personal social security number or an iTIN. Please use whichever is the most applicable.

If your business messaging does not fall under the categorizations discussed above, please contact Customer Support for further assistance.