Ooma Wi-Fi feature list
The following features are included with Ooma Wi-Fi:
- Enterprise-grade access point hardware with easy plug-and-play setup comes pre-configured with your customized settings. There’s no technician or complicated wiring to worry about.
- Support for multiple networks lets you separate employee workstations, guest devices, and IP phones to keep information secure and optimize performance. Companies with multiple locations can also offer interoperability between sites. Learn more.
- Quality of Service (QoS) prioritizes data for Wi-Fi phones to maintain consistent audio performance even when there is heavy network traffic.
- Guest network and Abuse Prevention require guests to accept a personalized terms of service agreement with a customizable logo and footer. Abuse prevention features allow for bandwidth limits for individual devices and block malicious users.
- Native support for the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands for the perfect balance between performance and range. Learn more.
- Remote Management and 24/7 customer support ensure that you will always have help if you need it.