Expand the capacity of your Ooma Office system with the Yealink SIP-T27G IP phone. The feature-rich phone offers superb sound quality, a rich visual experience, and is easy to use. The T27G boasts a large, backlit, graphical LCD screen, as well as dual-port Gigabit Ethernet with Power over Ethernet support. With four context-sensitive buttons, six navigation buttons, and eight dual-color programmable buttons to provide one-touch access to advanced calling functions such as new line, Speed Dial, and Call Park, this phone has it all. Configure up to three virtual pages of soft keys to provide easy access to 21 separate functions on the programmable keys.
The T27G IP Phone can be combined with optional EXP20 Expansion Modules (sold separately) to provide even more programmable keys (20 physical buttons per EXP20). With its intuitive user interface, ease of access to essential call features, and an expanded feature set, T27G is an ideal phone for anyone who manages a high volume of calls.
Features of T27G IP Phone include:
- Exceptional voice clarity from HD handset and speaker
- Six lines for up to twelve simultaneous calls
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet with Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
- Eight-line, 3.66” 240x120-pixel graphical LCD with backlight
- Dual-color (red or green) illuminated LEDs for line status information
- Eight physical programmable buttons, and up to 21 programmable buttons through “pagination”
- Six navigation buttons
- Four context-sensitive “soft” buttons
- Stand with two adjustable angles
- RJ-9 connector for optional headset
- Power supply and Ethernet cable included
For more information about the Yealink SIP-T27G IP phone, you can review our user guide.