The Ooma Office web portal is where you will manage your Ooma Office setup. Everything you need is brought together in one place that you can access from anywhere that you have an Internet connection. Whether you would like to update your Virtual Receptionist, add capacity to your Ooma Office system, or personalize your setup, your Ooma Office account is where you’ll find all the tools you need!
- What can I do with my Ooma Office account?
- How do I sign into my Ooma Office account?
- What if I can’t remember my Ooma Office password?
- What settings are located under the Home tab?
- What settings are located under the Manage tab?
- What settings are located under the Account tab?
- What settings are located under the Add-ons tab?
- How long will it take for my changes in Ooma Office to take effect?
- How do I sign out of the Ooma Office web portal?
- What browsers are supported for Ooma Office?
What can I do with my Ooma Office account?
Your Ooma Office account allows you to personalize your Ooma Office setup so that it meets the specific needs of your business. When you are logged in to the Ooma Office web portal, you can do the following:
- Set up your Virtual Receptionist
- Configure extension dialing
- Put together ring groups
- Upload an .mp3 or .wav file for Music on Hold
- Add a conference bridge
- Add additional capacity with additional users and phone numbers
- Update your billing and account administrator information
- Much, much more
How do I sign into my Ooma Office account?
Your Ooma Office account is set up as part of the activation process for your Ooma Office Base Station. You can sign in by visiting https://office.ooma.com/ with a web browser.
Your Ooma Office username is your phone number starting with a 1 (e.g. “16505551212”).
What if I can’t remember my Ooma Office password?
You can recover your Ooma Office password by clicking on the “password recovery” link at the bottom of the “Login” screen:
Click “Reset It” to begin the password recovery process.
What settings are located under the Home tab?
The “Home” tab is where you will review information about your account’s usage. Use this tab to review calls and faxing information. Through the “Home” tab, you will have access to:
- Call Logs
- Fax Logs
- Sending Faxes
What settings are located under the Manage tab?
The “Manage” tab is the heart of your account administration. Use this tab to set up your Virtual Receptionist, manage your phone lines and phone numbers, and more. Through the “Manage” tab, you will have access to:
- Manage Exensions
- Manage Phone Numbers
- Virtual Receptionist
- Manage Conference Server
- System Preferences
What settings are located under the Account tab?
The “Account” tab is where you will manage your account settings, including:
- Business Information
- Administrator Information
- Security Settings
- Payment Information
- Porting Status
You can also review your service level and your billing history.
What settings are located under the Add-ons tab?
If you are interested in buying accessories for your Ooma Office Base Station or adding additional service, you will visit the “Add-ons” tab. There you can do the following:
- Add funds to and manage your Prepaid Account
- Initiate and check the status of a Phone Number Port
- Purchase new Hardware Accessories that can help you grow your Ooma Office setup
How long will it take for my changes in Ooma Office to take effect?
When you make changes to your Ooma Office account, your saved preferences should be reflected in your physical phone setup within just a few minutes.
How do I sign out of the Ooma Office web portal?
You can sign out of the Ooma Office web portal by clicking on the Account Administrator Name in the upper-right corner of the web page, as shown below. Select “Sign Out” from the drop-down menu.
What browsers are supported for Ooma Office?
For the best experience with your Ooma Office, please use one of the following Internet browsers:
- Internet Explorer 11 or higher
- Firefox 30 or higher
- Safari 7 or higher
- Chrome 30 or higher
While it is possible to access your Ooma Office web portal from other web browsers, Ooma cannot guarantee that all features will work properly.