Perfect for users who are often on the go and anyone else who wants to keep in touch with work while they’re not in the office, the Ooma Office mobile app lets users do the following:
- Make and receive phone calls
- Transfer calls to other Ooma Office extensions
- Listen to voicemails
- Manage their Ooma Office preferences
- Make international calls that will be deducted from the company’s Prepaid Account balance
The mobile app transmits calls over a device’s Wi-Fi or cellular data connection so that users can connect seamlessly with the office telephone system from any place that has an Internet connection. It has a low bandwidth footprint, using approximately 87 kb/sec of bandwidth per minute in each direction. Outgoing calls from the app show the company phone number that the user selects to use.
The mobile app is free for all users. Once the app has been downloaded, a user can log in with their End User Portal credentials. It is available for either iOS (version 8.0 and later) or Android (version 4.4 and later).
Choose a topic from the list below to learn more about the Ooma Office mobile app:
Administrating the app
Using the app
- How do I make a call with the mobile app?
- How can I transfer a call with the mobile app?
- How can I listen to voicemail with the mobile app?
- How to text message through the mobile app
- How can I update my account preferences with the mobile app?
- How can I log out of the mobile app?
Troubleshooting the app