You can delete a device from a user by following these instructions:
- Log in to office.ooma.com as an administrator and navigate to the Settings page.
- Locate the user whose device will be deleted and click the corresponding line.
- Navigate to the Devices tab.
- Locate the device that you will remove and click the corresponding icon.
- Click Confirm to delete the device.
- Click Save.
When you delete a hardware device such as an Ooma Linx or an IP phone from a user’s extension, it will be released back into the pool of available devices. It can then be assigned to another user. Deleting an external line or the mobile app from a user’s extension will remove it from your Ooma Office setup completely.