You can update the audio file for your hold music or transfer music by following these instructions to delete the existing file and upload a new one:
- Log in to office.ooma.com as an administrator and navigate to the Settings page.
- Click System, then navigate to the Music tab.
- Choose Play Audio File from the dropdown menu that corresponds to the feature whose music you wish to update.
- A pop-up window will appear. Click Choose File and then navigate to the audio file that you’d like. Make sure that your file is formatted as a .wav or a .mp3, and that it is 5 Mb or less.
- Check the box beside the disclaimer once you’re sure that you have the rights to use the audio file you are uploading.
- Click Save to save the audio file to the system.
- Click Save when you are done.