The override password allows adults to temporarily whitelist sites that have been flagged as inappropriate by Threat Security or Content Filtering. This password is intended for use by the household administrator, and should be kept confidential. It is separate from your My Ooma password, and can be changed at any time.
- How do I set the override password?
- How do I change the override password?
- Who can access temporarily whitelisted sites?
How do I set the override password?
When you set up Ooma Internet Security with the Setup Guide, you will be asked to choose your override password as part of that process.
How do I change the override password?
You can update your Ooma Internet Security override password by following these instructions:
- Log into My Ooma and navigate to Override Password under the Security tab
- Type in your new password
- Confirm the new password by typing it in a second time
- Click Save to confirm your changes
Who can access temporarily whitelisted sites?
Sites that have been temporarily whitelisted can be accessed by any device on your network.