Ooma Office Business Promoter is a marketing tool that will increase the online presence of your small business. It has become increasingly common for consumers to search for local businesses online, and now you can tap into those potential business calls by taking advantage of this easy-to-use tool. Best of all, you won’t pay for Business Promoter until it works for your business so you can sign up with confidence that you’re making a wise business move.
- What is Ooma Office Business Promoter?
- How do I sign up for Ooma Office Business Promoter?
- How do I check on the progress of the Ooma Office Business Promoter?
- How does Ooma Office Business Promoter build my business profile?
- What do I need to do to maintain my Ooma Office Business Promoter profile once I sign up?
- How much does Ooma Office Business Promoter cost?
- How does payment for the Ooma Office Business Promoter work?
- What qualifies as a unique call?
- How many calls can I expect my small business to get?
- How quickly does Office Business Promoter start working?
- How do I cancel the Office Business Promoter service?
What is Ooma Office Business Promoter?
Ooma Office Business Promoter works by leveraging a combination of popular search engines, mapping sites, business directories, and location-based advertising to make sure that your business is visible to anyone who’s searching for the services you provide.
You can start attracting potential customers right away once you have shared a little bit of information about your business. Best of all, you don’t have to pay anything unless Business Promoter has actually worked to bring your business a new prospect.
There’s nothing to lose, and lots of potential business to gain!
How do I sign up for Ooma Office Business Promoter?
Once you have decided that your business will benefit from taking advantage of Ooma Office Business Promoter, you can sign up by following these instructions:
- Go to https://office.ooma.com/ and log in as an administrator to your Ooma Office account.
- Click on the Add-Ons tab and select Business Promoter.
- Fill out the requested contact and business information. Please make sure that you review the business information carefully, as this information will be used to create your personalized listing.
- Click Submit to confirm your information.
Once your information has been submitted, an account manager will review it and verify that your business is compatible with Business Promoter. If your business is compatible, you will receive an email that contains a quote for the cost per call that is generated by the Business Promoter service. Once you have accepted the quote, your Business Promoter service will begin.
How do I check on the progress of the Ooma Office Business Promoter?
Once you have completed the process for signing-up for Office Business Promoter, you will start to receive weekly emails summarizing its performance. You can also log into Ooma Office Manager at any time to view a real-time dashboard that shows how Business Promoter is performing. To view this page, simply visit https://office.ooma.com/ as an administrator and click on the Business Promoter tab.
How does Ooma Office Business Promoter build my business profile?
Ooma Office Business Promoter uses the information that you provide at signup to build an online presence for your business. This includes the following services:
- Business directories: When a potential customer searches through certain business directories, your business will be included.
- Mapping sites: Your business will appear on mapping sites that potential customers may browse to discover the services you provide.
- Profile optimization: When a potential customer searches for business like yours, your business will be more likely to appear in the first page of the search results.
- Location-based advertising: Your business will be advertised to prospective customers near you.
- And much more: Ooma Office Business Promoter keeps your business at the forefront of peoples’ minds by taking advantage of many other promotional tools and services to increase your visibility.
What do I need to do to maintain my Ooma Office Business Promoter profile once I sign up?
Once you have signed up, you will need to contact Ooma Customer Service to update the business information that is used in your Ooma Office Business Promoter profile.
How much does Ooma Office Business Promoter cost?
Business Promoter charges you based on the number of qualified calls that are generated for your business each month. You will not be charged anything if no qualified calls are generated during the monthly billing cycle. You only pay when the Business Promoter service has started creating value for you by driving calls from prospective customers to your business.
How does payment for the Ooma Office Business Promoter work?
You will be billed at the beginning of the month for Business Promoter activity in the previous month.
What qualifies as a unique call?
Business Promoter considers a telephone call lasting more than 90 seconds to be a qualified call. Once a qualified call has been recorded, the same caller will not be counted as a qualified call again for 48 hours.
How many calls can I expect my small business to get?
Every business will have different results, but on average you can expect Ooma Office Business Promoter to generate four to six qualified calls per month.
How quickly does Office Business Promoter start working?
It can take some time for the process and technology that Business Promoter uses to take effect for your business profile. Most businesses will start to see results in 30-60 days, but full optimization can take longer.
How do I cancel the Office Business Promoter service?
Please give us a call at 866-939-6662 and we would be happy to assist.