IP phones are the perfect choice for an employee who handles a high volume of incoming calls and whose workspace is located close to an Ethernet port. These phones must generally be plugged in to a power outlet or used with a Power Over Ethernet adapter. They have large screens to help visualize the use of features such as call transfers and soft keys to support one-touch functionality and dialing.
Ooma is compatible with select models of IP phones that are purchased directly through our site:
- Yealink CP860: A hands-free speakerphone designed for conference calling
- Yealink T21P E2: A two-line IP phone designed for low-to-moderate call volume
- Yealink T23G: A two-line IP phone designed for moderate-to-high call volume
- Cisco SPA 303: A three-line IP phone designed for moderate-to-high call volume
- Cisco SPA 504G: A four-line IP phone designed for high call volume