The greatest fear that the owner of any electronic device faces is that at some point something will go wrong and their device will be rendered useless. When you purchase your new or refurbished Ooma device, it comes complete with a standard one-year warranty to help protect your investment. When that one-year warranty expires, though, what then? Thanks to the Ooma extended warranty, you have the option to add up to two additional years to your coverage, which means that you’ll be able to keep on talking worry-free!
- What does the extended warranty cover?
- How can I purchase an extended warranty?
- How much does the extended warranty cost?
- If I buy one year of extended warranty and then decide I want a second year, can I buy that later?
- How long does the extended warranty last?
- Can I buy an extended warranty for my Ooma Hub?
- How long do I have to purchase an extended warranty?
What does the extended warranty cover?
An extended warranty will cover all of the same things as your original standard warranty. That means that if your Ooma system breaks or ceases functioning, we’ll replace it free of charge.
How can I purchase an extended warranty?
You can purchase an extended warranty by following these instructions:
- Log into your My Ooma account and navigate to Extended Warranty under your Add-Ons page
- Add the desired number of years (one or two) to your shopping cart
- Complete the check-out process
How much does the extended warranty cost?
An extended warranty for your Ooma device costs $39.99 per additional year.
If I buy one year of extended warranty and then decide I want a second year, can I buy that later?
Yes. You can purchase a second year of extended warranty coverage before the end of the first year of your extended warranty.
How long does the extended warranty last?
Each extended warranty lasts for one additional year. You can purchase up to two, for a total of three full years of warranty coverage.
Can I buy an extended warranty for my Ooma Hub?
Yes! An extended warranty is available for all of our new and refurbished Hubs and Telos.
How long do I have to purchase an extended warranty?
You can purchase an extended warranty for the first year that you own your Ooma device. Once the year has passed, the option to purchase an extended warranty will disappear from your Add-Ons page.